Fall is almost gone and winter is upon us. I live in Texas, so I’m not sure if that really means the weather will change, but, if you do live in an area with a real winter, it is time to transition your closet! Here are my top winter must haves to keep you warm and cozy!
- Beanie – (Shop Here) The comfortable and stylish Celtek Slouchy Pom beanie will have you primed for winter fun! Keep your head warm while looking stylish. (Variety of color options.)
2. Lace Edge Hollow Out Knitted Winter Boot Cuffs – (Shop Here) Comes in a variety of 9 colors to choose from. Add a little decoration to your cute boots!
3. Gianni Bini Kaycie Booties (or a fun pair like these) – (Shop Here) It’s easy to slip into the solid browns and blacks during winter time, so don’t be afraid to pop with some print or colorful booties!
4. Sperry Duck Boots – (Shop Here) Available in 3 colors! Great for cold, rainy, or snowy days!
5. Madewell Fleet Jacket – (Shop Here) Ideal for mild winter weather. Perfect for a Texas girl like myself, but with layers, this jacket kept me warm in November in NYC!
6. Blanket Scarf – (Shop Here) Comes in a variety of colors! There are so many ways to wear a blanket scarf which calls for it to be a must!
7. Over Sized Poncho Sweaters – (Shop Here) Can we say comfort? Ponchos are IN and you must have one this winter!
8. Statement Necklace – (Shop Here) Statement necklaces are perfect for styling with winter clothes. They are big enough to wear on top of over sized ponchos or your favorite sweater. (Get jewelry for discounted rates)
9. Dark Denim Skinny Jeans – (Shop Here) More than likely you’ll be wearing some form of boots every day this winter. Skinny jeans are perfect for tucking into any style boot without the struggle of it getting to bulky feeling! I recommend a darker denim to give your outfit a clean look. Skinny jeans are definitely a winter must have!
10. Sweater Dress – (Shop Here) If you’re looking to dress up but still want to be warm and comfy, sweater dresses are your best choice. Style is with booties and a blanket scarf and you’re ready to go!