There definitely are two types of people this time of year! I am hands down the one on the left! Bring on the Christmas music, lights everywhere, hot chocolate, cold weather, and everything Christmas. Not to mention I have watched Elf maybe 5, 10, 15 times already! (no lie! no shame!)
This jolly time of year also means Christmas parties galore! With the parties comes the stress of what to buy for a Secret Santa gift when your budget is limited. The main thing to remember is to give a thoughtful gift. Waiting last minute and just throwing something together will not result in a good gift.
Here are some ideas that you can personalize to fit who you’re shopping for.
- For the coffee lover: This mug is super cute and only $9.99! Pair it with a Starbucks gift card or a box of K cups!
2. Movie Fanatic: This is a fun gift to give! Get a cute container/bag. Add their favorite candy/snack and drink. Then pick out a movie that you think matches their personality. You can also replace the movie with a Redbox or movie theater gift card.
3. Happy Hour: As long as the person you’re shopping for is 21 and up, this gift is ideal! =) You can choose wine, liquor, beer, or a mix of all three. Add a cute wine glass or beer mug to complete the gift.
4. Make up guru: This Smashbox Try It Kit is only $22. Yes, only $22! Pick out a cute card and seal it with a kiss because this gift is perfect.5. Fashionistas: For the lady or fella that loves to show off their style, make them smile with a scarf and gloves. They even sell gloves that are cell phone sensitive. That alone is a win!
6. Food Lover: I mean, that’s everyone right? There isn’t anything wrong with giving food as a gift, just make sure it’s presentable. Place chocolate covered strawberries in a cute bin, cookies in a cookie jar, or candy canes in a pair of mittens.
7. Relaxation and Zen: Include some products the person can pamper themselves with. Lotions, bath bubbles, manicure supplies, aloe socks, anything that brings relaxation.
8. Fitness Junkie: For the gym lover you know, these catchy slogan tanks are perfect. Pair it with a reusable water bottle.
9. Book Worm: For that friend that loves to read, pick out a book you think they will love. Pair it with a throw blanket to complete the gift. Kirklands has throw blankets for $10. Steal!
10. For the person you don’t even know, but you are required to give them a gift! We all know this feeling! I would recommend a basket filled with random things that generically everyone likes. Lotto tickets, movie passes, snacks, candles, etc. And hey, if they don’t like it, they can re gift it!
Hope this helps!!!! Happy Holidays and have fun gifting!
P.s There’s more!